Friday, January 16, 2009

Awesome Job


Sooo I just got back from the movies, I went to see Notorious. I thought the movie was great I both laughed and cried (because I'm a sucker for sad endings). The actors and actresses played their roles very well and Jamal Woolard played the role of Biggie perfect. I enjoyed seeing how he had the different relationships with all the women in his life and I understand now why Lil Kim put out a statement saying that she wasnt pleased with how she was portrayed in the movie. Get the fuck over it, you fucked for a couple tracks and now your poppin. That man passed away and all she could do was complain about how she wasn't pleased with her role in the movie, she's a nasty female...it didnt take me to watch the movie to figure that out...just listen to a couple of her songs and you'll hear how raw she is. But anyways...Diddy was played by Derek Luke and he even danced like him lol. Now the guy who played Tupac...lol he was kind of a MYSTERY but he was still alright. I didnt really get how Tupac thought they set him up though, that was kind of dramatic and the way it all escalated was weird too. The movie also made me want to go out and buy Ready to Die and Life After Death. I think I'm going to go get them tomorrow - he was lyrical as f*ck. So to sum it all up, the movie was awesome and I cant wait for it to come out on DVD!!!


P.S. When I was walking out the theater the thought of Weezy passing away popped into my head, and I thought about how it would affect so many people and how so many people love him so I can only imagine how all B.I.G's fans felt in Brooklyn. In the movie they showed the actual footage of all the people celebrating his legacy chanting and cheering as the funeral passed by and thats the part that made me tear up.



P.S.S. "If the head right Skeezy there errr night" haha.

No comments: